Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Remember the Ivory Homes Contest I told you about that I entered my Master Bedroom Makeover into?  Well, pictures are up and it's time to vote!  I am so excited that I was selected as one of the 9 finalists.  50% of the total score is based on the number of votes for each contestant on their Facebook page, so I need your help!  Please go to Ivory Home Facebook page, "like" Ivory Homes, and then "like" my pictures.



Please feel free to send this message to any of your friends or family members.  I would love to win this so that I can inspire others to see that you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a beautiful home.  Okay, I guess the $500 cash prize to cover virtually my entire makeover wouldn't be too bad either...

Thank you so much!  I appreciate you fabulous readers so much.

~PW

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously so impressed! I wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so much Jen for the sweet comment. You have a great eye for design yourself and I hope we are able to meet.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!