Sunday, April 10, 2011

Competition Season in full swing

Happy end of the weekend everyone!  I am so excited to have so many new friends visiting here from my Chevron Chair.  I have so felt the love... thank you!

Many of you know that my "real" job aside from momma and furniture-fixer-upper-obsessionado is a dance instructor/ choroegrapher.  I found this unbelievable new little studio in the county where I live shortly after we moved in, and I feel so very blessed to have found it.  I feel so at home there.  Currently, I teach 5 jazz/lyrical classes for students ranging from 7- adult.  I coach our competition team, and have been preparing hard over the past several months with them for our first competition season as a newly formed team.  I choreographed pieces for several of my students who wanted to compete solos, duets, and trios.  They have competed their numbers at two comps so far and have done so well!  I am so proud of them.  Today I will share with you the trio I choreographed that they placed Queen with at this last competition (the highest rating you can receive).  Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you. Hard work and perseverance.
    Retha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh you are so awesome! I bet you feel so accomplished! dance instructor, upholstry queen and a fabulous mom? do you have super powers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she does have super powers!

    Way to go Jen. Your amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!