Friday, July 1, 2011

Don't doubt your man!

Did I catch your attention?  Please tell me that I am not alone in doubting my husband all too often in our marriage.  I am such a worry wart and while I know my sweets is a stud and so good at everything he does, I question his plans all too often. 

Some of you may recall that we have been working over the past month or so on our back yard of dirt.  We have a huge property and I've been overwhelmed with how much work needed to be done to prepare for our sod.  My sweets never seemed to be phased by the amount of work.  I asked him daily how the progress was coming along, and gently reminded him okay maybe I pestered him ever hour of our due date and the amount of work he still had to do.  His daily hourly response, "It will be ready Jen".

Just so that you all don't think I'm a nagging crazy wife who needs to back off her husband, please check out the status of our backyard as of yesterday afternoon.

 Please note the ridiculous amount of weeds covering our truck load of top soil (and everything else in sight), huge 2 foot deep trenches open all over the yard, and completely uneven/ level ground


See why I was freaking out? 

When I saw this arrive this afternoon, my blood pressure really started racing.


Let me now remind you that the message and moral of tonight's post is "Don't doubt your man!"

Well, he pulled it off.  Don't ask me how, but he did.  Here's a sneak preview of our fabulous friends helping lay the sod a few hours ago.
We have a bit more work to do tomorrow, but all in all today was hugely successful and I owe it all to my amazing sweets.  I don't know why I ever doubted him in the first place.  Trust your man, ladies, and he will become the talented, handsome, handy, sensitive, and kind man that you tell him he is.

Xoxo

~PW

1 comment:

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!