Monday, January 2, 2012

4 Years Strong

4 years ago today I married my best friend.


Time is a funny thing.  It feels like it was yesterday and yet at the same time, I can't remember life without him. 



I do remember having a permanent smile glued to my face the entire day because I knew that I had made the right decision saying yes to this incredible man, and felt so confident in what we we had committed to.

 Our bodies were absolutely frozen as we shot pictures right after our ceremony in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple, but our hearts were warm.

We had a beautiful wedding reception surrounded by incredible family and friends.









I felt secure knowing that although I was leaving my home and security I'd always known from my Dad, I was going to be protected and loved by this amazing man.

Lucky for me, he still makes me laugh every single day.


To my Sweets, thank you for the best 4 years of my life.  I look forward to an eternity more with you...



Love,

Me

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride you were and love all your pics together. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and heartfelt post with your readers......it made me a little weepy :) Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness, this is a gorgeous post!! Happy Anniversary!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 36 years, I feel the same way about my husband. But I have to admit, sometimes I think I can't live another day with him, but KNOW that I can't possibly live without him.

    BTW: GREAT dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sweet Chairity Madison
    Chairity, that is so true! We can't live with them or without them, right? It's funny how love works... thanks for sharing that. It made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!